Thank you for booking an appointment at BioSpirit Spa. Please electronically fill out our Client Intake and COVID Informed Consent forms and email back to us at email@example.com. You can fill these forms out using the free Adobe Acrobat software and selecting fill and edit. Filling out these forms electronically ahead of time allows us to reduce our paper waste and makes your spa experience even more relaxing! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.
Please Note: As of December 15 we are requiring masks to be worn in all indoor public settings, irrespective of vaccine status, for the next four weeks (December 15, 2021 through January 15, 2022).
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 we ask that you please call to reschedule or cancel as soon as possible.
COVID-19 IN-HOUSE PREPAREDNESS PROTOCOL
BioSpirit has always been committed to the highest quality of therapeutic care, and this new era of healthcare is no different! The following protocols have been developed in accordance with the current CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Signage has been placed at the entrance to inform everyone, including all employees, patients and delivery workers, that they should:
● Avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever.
● Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another.
● Sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow.
● Not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
*A touchless thermometer will be used on all staff and clients.
A copy of the Social Distancing Protocol has been posted at the entrance as well.
Protecting Employee Health
● Everyone who can carry out their work duties from home has been directed to do so.
● All employees have been told not to come to work if sick.
● Symptom checks are being conducted before employees may enter the work space.
● Masks and gloves are available for employee aerosol protection.
● All desks or individual work stations are separated by at least six feet.
● Front entry way and other common areas, as well as any used equipment, are being disinfected frequently on the following schedule:
~ Door Knobs/Front Area/Equipment: before and after every client
~ Reception area: Hourly
~ Treatment Rooms: After every client according to disinfectant protocol
● Disinfectant and related supplies are available to all employees in the sterilization area, at the front desk, and in all treatment rooms.
● Hand sanitizer effective against COVID-19 is available to all employees at the front desk, and in all operatories.
● Soap and water are available to all employees at all sinks.
● Copies of this Protocol have been distributed to all employees.
Preventing Crowds From Gathering
● Our scheduling of clients and staffing has been altered to allow us to easily maintain at least six-foot distance from one another at all practicable times.
Keeping People At Least Six Feet Apart
● Practitioner chairs are farther than 6 feet away.
● Patients are reminded to be at least six feet apart when checking in/out.
Preventing Unnecessary Contact
● Proper PPE is utilized at all times, especially during any elective manual therapy work. Practitioners will don masks during all hands-on work.
● Contactless payment systems are available and payment systems are sanitized regularly.
● Hand sanitizer, soap and water, gloves and masks are available to everyone at the reception area and in the operatories.
● Disinfecting sprays or wipes that are effective against COVID-19 are available at the front desk, in the mid station area, and in the treatment rooms.
● Employees are assigned to disinfect the entrance, reception area, and all equipment.
● All payment portals, pens, styluses, and all high-contact surfaces are disinfected after each use.